Now that you've had your memories digitized, it's time to share them with your friends and family! Share your home movies, photos and more with these easy steps. I mean, who doesn't want to see your crazy 80's hairstyle?
To upload content to Instagram, you must do so by phone. Send the video to your phone via text or email, and then save it into your phone’s photo library. From here, you can upload it into your Instagram app. (If you’d like to upload content to Facebook by phone, you can do so by following these steps). Here’s how to share your digitized photos and videos on Instagram:
1. As mentioned above, you’ll first need to send your digitized content to your phone. To save an image or video, click it in your text or email. Then select the icon in the top right of your screen. This will give you several action options. Scroll until you see “Save Image” and select. This should automatically store the image or video in your Photo Library.
2. Double check that the content appears in the Photo Library folder on your phone—where all images and videos are stored.
3. Now that you have the photos and videos saved to your phone, you’ll go to your Instagram app. Here, you’ll upload as normal. If you’ve never uploaded an image or video to Instagram before, it’s easy: Click the middle icon, with a plus symbol. This will open your Photo Library, like a browser. Scroll through and select the image or movie you’d like to upload. Once you’ve clicked one, it will automatically appear as a draft.
4. In draft mode, you can type a caption for your content, tag other users, and add a location. In the main box, you’ll type a caption. Under “Tag People” you’ll start typing names of other Instagram users who are shown in the photo or film. And if you’d like to also add a location, do so under “Add Location.”
5. Once all information is ready to go, select “Share” in the top right button. This will upload the photo or video to your Instagram profile and show up on the live feed of your followers.